Monday, June 11, 2012

happy here

I am so looking forward to this weekend for these reasons :
 
1. father's day - celebrating the foxy bearded man of mine who is the best father any child could have. 
2. a cabin overlooking the bay of fundy.
3. bonfires.
4. hiking.
5. bbq.
6. 3 extra days to our weekend - a mini vacation.
 
I've had this trip planned for months now.  I have spilled the beans, shane knows all about the trip, the only surprise will be how stinking perfect this cabin is.  I'm pretty sure neither of us will want to come home.  I reserved the cabin for 2 nights and last night we decided to add another.  we need this family getaway, a change of scenery, no itinerary, no chores.  the sube will be packed friday, saturday am we'll (dado, mama, solon, both dogs & the bird) take our seats and enjoy the drive to perry, maine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment