Thursday, May 31, 2012

fingers crossed. toes too.

our little humble new englander is still on the market.  what gives people!?!?  last night after a couple hours of head to toe cleaning we had a follow up showing with a young couple with their parents.  they are very interested and I am anxiously awaiting the feedback from last nights viewing.  I do love that house, it's been great to us for close to 4 years, but it's time for us to move on and start a new life in our forever home.  I purchased a token of luck about a month ago, a statue of St. Joseph which you're supposed to bury near your house.  I couldn't bury him, so he looks at the main entrance as people walk in.  Depending on the results of this showing, St Joseph may finally find his way in the ground. look at how stinking cute this house is & the yard - oh my.




No comments:

Post a Comment